DIETITIAN - WASHINGTON, DC-1 DAY REMOTE
Position Title: DIETITIAN - WASHINGTON, DC-1 DAY REMOTE
Other Forms of Compensation: Relocation Assistance Available
*Must be a Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN) with CDR
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
We are seeking a Long-Term Care Dietitian (Full-Time, 4 Days Onsite, 1 Day Remote Work) to join our Nutrition Team at Carroll Manor in Washington, DC. Relocation Assistance Available!
*We pay professional dues for our RDs including CDR fees, Academy or ASPEN annual membership and state license fees!!
*Touchpoint encourages our clinical dietitians to pursue advanced clinical certifications such as CDCES, CNSC, CSO, etc. We offer a $2,500 one-time salary increase for successfully obtaining an advanced certification.
- Provides medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for the patient population
- Follows all guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Complies with all regulatory standards to include federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality, HIPPA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Trains and mentor’s patient services staff and interns as applicable
- Participates in patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing/Credentialing Board, in states where required
- One (1) year of hospital experience, preferred
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record & diet office systems, and nutrient analysis programming
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Touchpoint maintains a drugfree workplace.
Req ID: 1272326