Prep Cook - Lumen Field
Position Title: Prep Cook
Starting Pay: $22.85 per hour
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
Are you ready to be a part of something extraordinary? Lumen Field, the iconic sports and entertainment venue located in the heart of Seattle, has been named the "Best Stadium" by USA Today, and we're looking for passionate individuals to join our team and help us maintain our reputation for excellence.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Please apply and we will email you an invitation to the next hiring event!
Summary: The Prep Cook prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Follows correct inventory procedures and is responsible for leading team members on month end inventory counting for warehouse spaces and reporting any concerns or issues to purchasing management for follow-up.
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions.
- Ensures adherence to production, delivery, and service schedules.
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery with correct portioning.
- Ensures meals outlined standards in terms of temperature, attractiveness, and taste.
- Conducts taste tests for all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
- Responsible for maintaining records from the area worked during service periods.
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Stores or discards excess food following safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and organized.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to actively engage physically with guests.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping, and reporting as required.
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment, or accidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators, and managers.
- Perform job duties safely while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Free Meal
- Free Parking
- Merchandise Discount
Req ID: 1271704