Project Manager - Canton Potsdam
Other Forms of Compensation: 9% Yearly Bonus
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Working as the Healthcare Project Manager you are responsible for the following:
- Develop projects scope and budget
- Develop consultant scope of work documents
- Prepare and issue RFP’s/Bid Packages to consultants and contractors
- Perform bid reviews and select vendors
- Facilitate the execution of contracts between vendors and Owner including becoming familiar with contract terms and conditions
- Lead all pre-construction activities including, studies, testing, cost estimating & design
- Ensure facility design standards are maintained
- Perform technical reviews of design to ensure quality, maintainability and scope is consistent with approved budget
- Confirm that all vendors are prequalified for safety, financial history and technical qualifications
- Prepare and process all necessary documentation for PO’s & CO’s
- Coordinate construction activities between PM, plant personnel and contractor
- Facilitate access for contractors and consultants
- Lead and supervise all financial aspects of projects including budgets, commitments and actuals
- Review and approve payment applications
- Maintain change order logs
- Assist in tracing and identification of existing systems and equipment
- Coordinate equipment deliveries and track inventory
- Issue construction notices for FA & Security
- Facilitate internal construction permits: PIRA, ICRA, ILSM, Above Ceiling & Hot Work.
- Retain the services of expediters and special inspection agencies and ensure that all inspections are performed
- Maintain required signage at construction site including permits
- Coordinate and maintain pedestrian closures
- Facilitate access badges to contractors
- Coordinate lock-out tag-out efforts with contractor and plant personnel including preparation of MOP’s
- Coordinate and witness pressure testing and flushing
- Coordinate pre and post, water and air flow testing and balancing
- Maintain and track construction observation punch lists
- Collect all close-out documentation including O&M’s, spare parts lists and warrantees
- Maintain construction documents in organized files and ensure all construction documents are accurately archived
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering highly preferred
- Five years construction project management experience required
- Healthcare Project Management experience is preferred
- Detailed knowledge of engineering and construction principles, practices and procedures, applicable laws and government regulations, principles of management
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1272346
Abigail Van Eman