REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS - CUSTODIAL/HOUSEKEEPING - TEXAS
Other Forms of Compensation:
Pay Grade: 17
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
The Regional Director of Operations serves as primary representative of SSC to our education clients with a designated number of accounts in Texas. The RDO responsibilities include: Program implementation, profit and loss for the region, operational support of unit managers, client relations and contract negotiations, account retention, receivables, sales support, hiring, training, developing, succession planning, mentoring and disciplining managers assigned to district. Reports to the Senior Regional Director. This is a travel position
Incumbent is guided by thorough knowledge of business practices, financial tracking & reporting procedure management, personnel motivation, team building, leadership, Human Resource management, Facilities management, Company Services program, and applicable laws and government regulations.
* Programs in Facilities Services Management, Financial Management, Human Resource, Sales, Contract Administration and Client Customer Satisfaction.
* Plans, organizes, and controls functions and activities of program implementation and operations of regional accounts.
* Reviews and evaluates existing programs at each unit, and ensures compliance with corporate standards.
* Meets with Regional Vice President to report monthly progress of region by account.
* Participates in surveys / sales of new business and pricing same. Responsible for the selection of management and hourly personnel as required.
* Establishes and Maintains client relations and customer satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
* Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering preferred or related fields
* 5+ years responsibility at a regional manager level or ten years as a director level in facilities management
* Contract management experience in a Business and Industry or education or health care institution preferred, with related continuous education courses.
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Associates at SSC are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1237862