Regional Finance Director - Fremont, CA
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000
Other Forms of Compensation: yearly bonus
Pay Grade: 15
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
This individual will oversee all accounting and financial activity within the Fremont District, including forecasting and budgeting for both our Vending and Retail Market Operations.
- Ensures financial statements are prepared in an accurate, complete and timely manner
- Ensures training and development of all accounting and clerical staff within the District
- Provides financial support and guidance to operations
- Assists with new business return on investment pro-forma including risk analysis
- Assists Sector Finance team with keeping operations focused on optimization of working capital
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience (including revenue control, financial reporting, cash handling, etc.)
- Supervisory/Managerial experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a concentration in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to prepare monthly financial statements, key metric reports, budgets, forecasts, cash flow projections and analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities and relationships
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1271640