SALES ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
The Compass Group currently has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Support Specialist - Sales. The Administrative Support Specialist will provide support for the onboarding and process of new Sales personnel for the National Sales Organization and will report to the Director of Sales Support.
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• Assist with onboarding and processing of new Sales personnel including CPM, CRM and People Hub.
• Assist with coordination of sales team asset inventory and asset deployment including laptops, iPads, phones and Fleet
• Maintenance of digital personnel files and processing of related collateral.
• Other ad hoc projects within Sales Support department as assigned
• Self-starter with a positive “can do” attitude.
• Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• At least four years of related experience in Payroll or Personnel administration.
• An Associate or BA degree is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities to meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once.
• Must be extremely detail oriented.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 990372