Sales Assocaite - The Cubs Team Store - Michigan Ave
Position Title: Sales Assocaite - The Cubs Team Store - Michigan Ave
Pay Range: $16.75/hr
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1279800.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Summary: Obtains or receives merchandise, totals bills, accepts payment and makes change for customers in retail store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stocks shelves, counters and tables with merchandise.
- Sets up advertising displays and arranges merchandise to promote sales.
- Stamps, marks or tags prices on merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
- Answers customers' questions about location, price and use of merchandise.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Wraps and bags merchandise.
- Totals merchandise price and tax to determine final bill amount.
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Keeps record of sales, prepares inventory and orders merchandise.
- Complies with sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 1279800
Levy at Wrigley Field - Retail