SENIOR DIRECTOR OF RETAIL- ENVISION GROUP
Position Title: SENIOR DIRECTOR OF RETAIL- ENVISION GROUP
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Compass Group USA was named one of America’s 500 Best Employers by Forbes, ranking as the highest contract food and business support services company seeks an energetic, passionate, career-oriented Senior Director of Retail to develop and deliver retail solutions across Compass Group, North America.
The Retail Landscape is constantly changing, as is the consumer and our clients. The Sr Director will play a key role in developing the future state strategy, experience and programming for our MARKET (C-Store) portfolio.
The successful candidate will have a keen ability to formulate partnerships to design and deliver value added solutions, resources and services that reflect the business objectives of the organization. He/She should have a firm grasp of retail trends and internal/external factors to help develop, maintain, and implement smart solutions across our business.
* Lead Retail Brand development, maintenance, and implementation. Primarily overseeing the ‘Market portfolio’ as well as extensions, enhancements, and strategic partnerships
* Work closely with product programing to guide business growth
* Work directly with the a cross-functional Envision Group Team (marketing, product, optimization, space design) to achieve short and long-term strategic and financial objectives for retail models
* Work closely with sector stakeholders, clients, and cross functional partners to help develop and deliver retail initiatives, including but not limited to concept development, supporting resource development and store openings
* Manage direct report and influence Retail Team strategy
* Work closely with Foodbuy to help drive the preferred vendor partners.
* Track retail trends for business sectors with a focus on experience and planning to drive revenue through design, product assortment, merchandising, digital and more.
* Work with several external teams including creative, design and research and vendors to continuously improve retail strategy
* Support operational teams with training, field implementation and store openings
* Support and manage the day-to-day retail implementation, including presentation development, performance analysis, and client interface
* Contribute to a positive working environment while creating a retail mindset
* Demonstrate behavior and actions consistent with the company code of conduct
* Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing or related field required
* 10+ years of retail experience desired
* 5+ years’ experience with retail food stores highly desired
* A high level of expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Planogram software is required
* Food and Foodservice operational experience is essential
* Good working knowledge of Store Planning & Retail Development
* Ability to identify retail trends in external marketing and work with supporting metrics and analysis
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Compass Corporate maintains a drug-free workplace.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1271518