Senior Finance Manager - Intuit Dome
Salary: $75,000 - $80,000
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate management and reporting of the location’s finances - working with the Controller to develop action plans to continually drive financial performance. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and dynamic Finance/Accounting professional. They will understand financial concepts and how these relate to operational procedures and outcomes.
* Maintains accurate and efficient filing of financial archive files and data
* Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, subcontractors, not-for-profits and Levy team members
* Acts as a liaison with the team, including partner’s operational team, Levy team and other areas as needed to ensure efficient operational performance
* Ensures required department reports are completed and information is compiled at month-end closing
* Ensures team members adhere to Levy guidelines as stated in the team member training manual and employee handbook
* Completes assigned MAP objectives to achieve financial services goals
* Manages payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable process
* Ensures all payroll information is accurate and submitted on a timely basis
* Ensures all sales reports and financial statements are accurate prior to distribution
* Clearly communicates financial results to management on a regular basis
* Provides accurate and targeted financial analysis as requested
* Interviews, hires, trains and develops team members according to Levy guidelines
* Other duties, as assigned
Skills and Experience
* 2+ years in a Finance/Accounting role
* Operational experience in food and beverage is preferred
* Business Degree and/or CPA certification is preferred
* High level of computer literacy
* Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to work non-standard hours as dictated by event schedule
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Levy maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1272757
BRITTANY R. VETVICK