Space Planning Lead
Pay Grade: 12
Other Forms of Compensation:
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
The Space Planning Lead will be responsible for driving small to large scope planning in coordination with SAMSUNG Workplace Solutions team. This individual will manage the day-to-day activities associated with the support of small interior moves, add and change request for onsite employees and staff.
This person will have oversight of cubicle furniture and private office move add and change mostly routine furniture reconfigurations. In Addition, the SM Operation Lead will work with and support cross-functional teams, including team members from individual business units, to achieve targeted milestones including but not limited to:
* Set furniture standards for the planning, configuration, and management of cubicle space, personal office space, breakrooms, and conference rooms.
* Support intercompany relocations by reviewing CAD drawings of current and new layouts along with standard supplies required with interior moves.
* Coordinate with WS (Workplace Solutions) team Supervisor on final approvals for monitoring space usage on site, cubicle and desk layouts, cubicle reconfigurations, furniture Keys/locks services, System furniture & Ancillary furniture inventory, Wall/Display Signage maintenance/repair, blind repair/maintenance, onsite/offsite storage inventory, organization, and furniture requests.
* Meet with Workplace Solutions SM Team to collaborate on space and design needs and provide updates as needed to Workplace Solutions.
* Responsible to provide direction to supporting ESFM installers who complete operations service request throughout SAS/Long Vista and Taylor office.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Will support both Austin, TX and Taylor, TX locations (Shuttle Service Provided)
* 5+ years of minimum work experience in similar design consultancy services, corporate interiors and/or workplace operations. Knowledge of the tech industry is preferred.
* Expertise in space planning, user research, facilitation, design strategy, and space programming.
* Comfortable driving decisions in a fast-paced, open, collaborative environment.
* High degree of flexibility and the ability to communicate, collaborate, problem solve and multi-task independently. Ability to adapt to change when necessary.
* Experience of computer-aided facility management systems and the ability to quickly grasp internal software systems that are SAS homegrown tools.
* Distribute work assignments to team coordinators for completion.
* High degree of customer service with clients and internal employees.
* Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD 2021
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Planning, Design or other relevant field and at least 4 years of facilities management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Eurest services maintains a drug-free workplace.