STOREROOM/DELIVERY (FULL TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full time STOREROOM/DELIVERY position.
- Location: Atrium Main - 1000 Blythe Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28203 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. 4:30 am - 12:00 pm with alternating weekends; days may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Stocking/food service experience preferred, must have the ability to walk, push, and pull 25 plus lbs; willing to train!
- Perks: Opportunity for growth, alternating weekends, and great starting pay!
- Starting Pay: $17.50 per hour
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: Responsible for receiving storage and inventory for all departmental supplies and food stuffs, along with maintaining sanitation in storage areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventories and maintains necessary food and other supplies to ensure efficient operation of the Food Service Department.
- Stores food and supplies in correct containers and in proper storage areas according to department guidelines as indicated by non-spoilage of food.
- Maintains records and logs documenting storage temperatures of perishable food items per standards.
- Dates, labels, and rotates stock according to procedures as indicated by oldest product being utilized first.
- Orders food and supplies based upon product specification as established by company ordering protocols and procedures.
- Secures designated areas of potential theft, dangerous chemicals, supplies and equipment to safeguard associates. Follows all security procedures regarding storeroom organization.
- Transports food and supplies in appropriate containers or vehicles as indicated to ensure food or supplies arrive safely and intact.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Reports needed maintenance or repairs of equipment used to proper resources.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadlines.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets. Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to department safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record may be required in some cases where transporting supplies on behalf of the company is needed.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions are offered the following benefits: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identify Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and other voluntary benefits including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Morrison Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1271305