TRANSPORT DRIVER (FULL TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full time TRANSPORT DRIVER positions.
- Location: USD 470 - 1200 W Radio Lane, Arkansas City, KS 67005 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. 6:00 am - 2:00 pm; days may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Position will work as food service worker and delivery. Prior food service and delivery experience preferred. Willing to train!
- Starting pay: $12.50 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1255383.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells K12's goal is to make sure students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they came in, by serving food kids love to eat and creating custom dining programs. With more than 16,000 associates in 4,300 schools, ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private schools, Chartwells K12 is built on decades of food, education and operational experience driven by top culinary, nutrition, wellness, and sustainability talent. For more information, visit www.ChartwellsK12.com.
Working as a member of the transportation team, this individual will use a company-owned vehicle to deliver products or render services over an established route.
- Responds to transport requests with a sense of urgency, meeting time delivery goals
- Follows department protocols using dispatch system appropriately
- Provides outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations
- Completes necessary logs and reports
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Resolves or reports vehicle, building, security, or safety issues to management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effective verbal and listening communication skillsService/Quality focused to meet a wide range of needs
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass a motor vehicle background check.
Associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. For Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco applicants: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Chartwells K-12 maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1255383