Vending Room Attendant Plus Tips & Commissions - Lumen Field
Position Title: Vending Room Attendant
Starting Pay: $22.85 per hour plus tips and commissions
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
Are you ready to be a part of something extraordinary? Lumen Field, the iconic sports and entertainment venue located in the heart of Seattle, has been named the "Best Stadium" by USA Today, and we're looking for passionate individuals to join our team and help us maintain our reputation for excellence.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Please apply and we will email you an invitation to the next hiring event!
Summary: The Vending Room Support Worker plays a crucial role in facilitating the distribution of food and beverage products within the vending area. In this position, the support worker should have a comprehensive understanding of the product offerings and ensure timely delivery. Adherence to food safety and sanitation guidelines, as well as assistance in area setup and breakdown, is paramount.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensures proper delivery and storage of all food and beverage items.
- Works diligently within the assigned vending area to meet guest satisfaction in delivering food and beverages.
- Acquires in-depth knowledge of all vending menu offerings.
- Efficiently follows setup and breakdown processes.
- Familiarity with all event paperwork and reporting requirements.
- Consistently exceeds guest expectations.
- Adheres to location appearance guidelines.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and professionalism in all tasks.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in prep and service areas.
- Implements good safety and sanitation practices.
- Follows responsible vending service policies.
- Recognizes the importance of equipment maintenance and executes accordingly.
- Completes all vending area setup and breakdown responsibilities thoroughly within provided timelines.
- Collaborates with fellow employees and helps whenever necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to actively engage physically with guests.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- React with physical and mental alertness in emergency situations.
- Demonstrate physical stamina and agility required to be mobile for long periods throughout the day.
- Lift/move materials and equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Move from sitting to standing position easily and quickly.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Tips and Commissions
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Free Meal
- Free Parking
- Merchandise Discount
Req ID: 1271498